The Kincardine Independent Wednesday, August 12, 2015
- Headlight out leads to drug charges
- Bruce Power Unit 8 maintenance underway
- Racing in Kinloss Twp.
- Summer job funding for local biz
- KTG's Willow Quartet emotionally gripping
- Lucknow service centre could break ground in spring
- MVCA issues flood warning
- Focus your run in 2016 with KTC
- Off the broom curling news
- and much, much more!
And as always...
In the Slot...with Josh Howald
Jim Young's Our Common Atmosphere
Jonathan Pitblado's Legal Beat
Ray Richards' Life Thoughts
Arthur Black's Basic Black
Daisy Howald's Pick of the Litter
Birthdays and Weddings
Home Hardware Future Stars soccer standings
Canadian Tire Western Junior C Scoreboard
Bill and Brian Spence of Kincardine admire Steve Plunket's 1949 Coupe de Ville at Drift In Cruise Night Friday in downtown Kincardine. The Cadillac is an original prototype and the only one in existence. (Barb McKay photo)