- Senior was suspended, drunk at wheel
- Residents to have input on municipal communications
- Heart and Stroke tourney celebrates 20 years
- Township signs on with OPP
- Maple Syrup Festival this weekend
- New benefits for vets
- Photos from the 2015 Chamber of Commerce Awards
- Hawks had 3-0 lead on Alliston
- Hockey fundraiser in Tiverton Saturday night
- and much, much more!
And as always...
In the Slot...with Josh Howald
Jim Young's Our Common Atmosphere
Jonathan Pitblado's Legal Beat
Ray Richards' Life Thoughts
Arthur Black's Basic Black
Daisy Howald's Pick of the Litter
Birthdays and Weddings
Home Hardware Future Stars soccer standings
Canadian Tire Western Junior C Scoreboard
What's the buzz?
KDSS teacher Keith Colley gives Aidan Chapleau a trim last week to cap off Aidan's fundraiser for the United Leukodystropy Foundation. The Grade 12 student raised more than $1,000 in pledges to shave his head. (Barb McKay photo)