The Kincardine Independent Wednesday, August 12, 2015
- Headlight out leads to drug charges
- Bruce Power Unit 8 maintenance underway
- Racing in Kinloss Twp.
- Summer job funding for local biz
- KTG's Willow Quartet emotionally gripping
- Lucknow service centre could break ground in spring
- MVCA issues flood warning
- Focus your run in 2016 with KTC
- Off the broom curling news
- and much, much more!
And as always...
In the Slot...with Josh Howald
Jim Young's Our Common Atmosphere
Jonathan Pitblado's Legal Beat
Ray Richards' Life Thoughts
Arthur Black's Basic Black
Daisy Howald's Pick of the Litter
Birthdays and Weddings
Home Hardware Future Stars soccer standings
Canadian Tire Western Junior C Scoreboard
What's the buzz?
KDSS teacher Keith Colley gives Aidan Chapleau a trim last week to cap off Aidan's fundraiser for the United Leukodystropy Foundation. The Grade 12 student raised more than $1,000 in pledges to shave his head. (Barb McKay photo)