- Inverhuron history untapped?
- Racing charge for city man
- Cops called in death
- New energy plan makes nuclear a priority
- Twp could receive DGR funding
- Huron-Kinloss welcomes booze comments
- Kincardine & Area Home section
- Respiratory therapy begins in January
- Kincardine sticks with Conestoga for dump
- VPG gets into the holiday spirit
- Letters to Santa from area youngsters
- Atoms win Silver Stick consolation
- Bolts win siler in Pittsburgh
- Novice win streak over
- Gearing up for the Silver Stick
]- NHL Hockey Pool top 50!
- and much, much more!
And as always...
In the Slot...with Josh Howald
Jim Young's Our Common Atmosphere
Dianna Martell's Recipe Review and Single File
Ray Richards' Life Thoughts
Arthur Black's Basic Black
Birthdays and Weddings
Home Hardware Western Junior C Scoreboard
Nyah Biesel, 6, left, and Casey Biesel, 8, write get well messages for Doug Kennedy during Hockey Day in Kincardine Saturday at the Davidson Centre. Hundreds of hockey fans came out to support Kennedy, who is battling cancer. (Barb McKay photo)